Sunday, November 18, 2012

Reflective Essay 4


Reflective Essay 4

  In this Essay I would like to talk about Famous Quotations and especially about three Quotations I liked. First I will talk about who said it, when he said it and where that was. Finally I will talk about the Quote and explain it.

      The first Quote I choose was for Ruth Fulton Benedict American cultural anthropologist. ‘’In world history, those who have helped to build the same culture are not necessarily of one race, and those of the same race have not all participated in one culture’’ Said Benedict. She meant in here Quote that not only who built a country must be from the same race they can be from different races.

      My second Quote I choose for this essay was taken from H.H.Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan Quotes the previous president of the United Arab of Emiratis. “A country is not measured by the size of its area on the map. A country is truly measured by its heritage and culture” said Sheikh Zayed. He means that the countries are not evaluated by the size, the country evaluated by it tradition and culture.

     The last Quote I liked was for Martin Luther King, Jr. was an American clergyman, activist, and prominent leader in the African-American Civil Rights Movement. “I have a dream, that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character” said Martin. He means that one day will came and there will not be difference between colored people and people will just look at what you can do or what you are capable of.
   Finally I hope you enjoyed and this was the best Quotes I have read about culture and I hope you like it and try to follow them to improve our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment